Sunday, October 2, 2011

Special thanks to Troy, Jordan, Danic and Evan

Special thanks to Troy van Dusen, Jordan, Danic and Evan Butt
In my haste to get this blog thing going, I omitted a couple of really strong, capable and fun lads who helped with all the heavy lifting and loading the truck before we left Ottawa.
These young guys are as strong as horses and have an unconditional willingness to help out in any way that they can. I am truly grateful to them all because without them, I don't think I could have got the job done.

Thanks guys! You are awesome and I am in your debt.
- Derek

Location:Strasbourg, France

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh...that just reminded me of Lil running out the house trying to retrieve the dresser and pull out the passports and airline tickets before they ended up in the "front" of the u haul....and about all those light bulbs I packed....!!! ahhh....miss you guys so much already !!! Lil... that final farewell to "Ben" at Quickie and a "drumstick" will stay with me forever....!! aka Doris

    ReplyDelete