Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quick Apology

I've been struggling with the technology over here in Europe, and in particular WiFi. The places we have stayed in so far have been traditionally built brick and block construction. WiFi works well when the signal is strong enough to go through these kind of structures or if there are repeaters/boosters built in to each floor. So it has been quite a challenge getting a strong, stable, reliable signal. If you are like me, I would rather have NO Internet than to have the frustration of dropped connections, slow refresh rates and unpredictable service. Techy's purgatory!

Anyway, I have a work around and right now I am sitting in front of the reception desk to send this off to you (because the hotel's advertised free WiFi has a range of about 3 meters!). So....sorry about the delays in getting the blog published. I have a good work-around now so the postings will be coming fast and furious.





Location:Somewhere in France

No comments:

Post a Comment